41.Shanghai is well-known as the “Exhibition of the World’s Architecture”.
上海享有“万国建筑博览会”之美誉。
上海は『万国建築博覧会』で有名です。
42.Shanghai welcomes friends from all over the world.
上海欢迎各国朋友光临。
上海が世界各国の方々がおいでになることを心からお待ち申し上げております。
43.Welcome to Fudan University. This is the main campus of the university. We have three sub-campuses.
欢迎各位参观复旦大学。这是我校的主校区,我们还有3个分校区。
復旦大学へようこそ。これがメインキャンパスです。ほかにサブキャンパスが3箇所あります。
44.Fudan University was founded in 1905, now known as one of China’s leading institutions of higher education with the longest history.
复旦大学创办于1905年,是我国历史最悠久的高等院校之一。
復旦大学は1905年の創立で、中国でも歴史の古い最高学府のひとつです。
45.Fudan University is renowned as the best university south of the Yangtze River。
复旦大学享有“江南第一学府”的美誉。
復旦大学は江南随一の大学として有名です。
46.Let’s place our blessing on the bright future of Fudan University.
让我们共同为复旦未来的辉煌而祝福吧。
復旦大学の輝かしい未来を期して、心からお祈りいたしましょう。
民以食为天
47.You can pay at the cashier over there.
您可以在那边的收银台付款。
そちらのレジでお支払い下さい。
48.Can I use my credit card/ traveler's checks?
我能使用信用卡/旅行支票吗?
クレジットカード/トラベラーズチェックは使えますか。
49.Here's your change/receipt.
这是找您的钱/给您的收据。
(お客様の)おつり/領収書でございます。
50.Thanks for your good service.
谢谢你的热情服务!
心のこもったサービスをありがとうございます。
51.May I have a look at the menu/wine list?
请给我看看菜谱/酒水单。
メニュー/ワインリストを見せてください。
52.What's the specialty of this restaurant?
这个餐馆的的招牌菜是什么?
このレストランのお勧め料理は何ですか。
53.The fried dumpling sounds good.
听起来生煎馒头不错。
焼きショーロンポーはおいしそうです。
54.What do you recommand?
有什么推荐吗?
何かおすすめがありますか。
55.For here or to go?
堂吃还是外带?
お持ち帰りですか。
56.Keep the change.
不用找零钱了。
おつりは結構です。
57.Bill, please.
劳驾,结帐。
すみません、お勘定お願いします。
58.Would you like to drink something, coffee, tea or coke?
您想喝点儿什么,咖啡、茶,还是可乐?
なにかお飲みになりますか。コーヒー、お茶、コーラなどはいかがですか。
59.To our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯!
友情に乾杯!
60.An old Chinese saying goes like “Food is the paramount necessity of the people.”
中国有一句古话叫做“民以食为天”。
中国の諺に『民は食を以て天と为す』というものがあります。